Tuesday 4 December 2012

MY PREGNANCY WAS REJECTED WHEREAS MY MOTHER LIED THAT MY FATHER DIED 30 YEARS AGO



MY PREGNANCY WAS REJECTED WHEREAS MY MOTHER LIED THAT MY FATHER DIED 30 YEARS AGO

I am 32 years old now and I have been living with my mother since I was born. Whenever I asked her about my father, she will tell me that my father is dead. When I mounted pressure on her  that I wanted to see the grave of my father, she told me that my father works with a shipping company and he drowned with the ship when the ship had an accident. I try to confirm this from the people she told me as the member  of her family and it was the same story.

Last week, I met somebody who told me that my mother happened to be a wayward person when she was young and he happened to be one of the numerous boyfriends of my mother. I was touched and build an insight that my mother could probably tell lies  about of my father.

 When I got home, I threatened to kill her with cutlass if she did not tell me the truth about my father. At this point, one woman who lives in our neighbourhood told the public that she has advised my mother to tell me the truth about my father. The woman said my pregnant was rejected by the man my mother claimed that he responsible for my pregnancy. The man rejected it on the basis that my mother keeps lot of men then.

I am now 32 years, please advise me on what to do. It is a life story and I give out consent for it to be published.

No comments:

Post a Comment